Safe Communications without using stacks live webinar
The webinar will benefit anyone wanting to implement a SIL3 Safety Application. It looks at the benefits of a pre-certified safety device and does so by looking at a real project completed with a client to develop a true SIL3/PLE-Level Emergency Stop.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
This webinar looks at distributed safety I/O communications through existing network topology. It looks at how this can be achieved with embedded systems in a low-risk way by giving an understanding of the theory of:
- Using safety standards
- Safety communication channels on un-safe networks
- Safety protocols
- Safety hardware
And in practice the:
of safe solutions for embedded industrial networks.
- Safety I/O over Industrial Networking
- Demonstrate the rapid development of a certified Safety I/O node
- Identify how project risks are reduced by communication modules
- Discuss real cases and see how customers have saved both time and money